The National Ladies Products and Services Expo (NLPSExpo) is a developmental initiative of the Virtue Blazers Club (VBC). It is a part of the National Ladies Campmeeting organized by the School Of Virtue (SOV: the outreach platform of the VBC).This campmeeting is an annual in-gathering of ladies (School Leavers, Undergraduates, Working Class, etc. about 2000 plus… in numbers) from every walk of life, different states etc. for a soul lifting and life changing 48hr experience since 2005. The NLPSE is a 4-hour segment of the camp that runs from 11am to 3pm on Day 2 of the National Ladies Camp.
Benefits of Participation
1. It is a perfect marketing platform for your organisation to offer your products and services and also a viable platform for your consumers.
2. It’s a cheaper opportunity and cost-effective way to reach out to a large crop of ladies of varying ages and from different geographical locations.
3. It would help to create national awareness of your products and services.
4. It gives your organisation a value enhancing and effective platform for your corporate social responsibility.
5. Opportunity to advertise in the Programme booklet given to all the participants
6. Opportunity to advertise in our organization’s magazine (Femina Plus Magazine)
7. Opportunity to place a banner stand of your organization during the hours of the Expo.
Date & Event Venue:
The NLPSExpo 2015 is scheduled for 11am on AUGUST 1ST, 2015 at the NYSC Orientation Camp at Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Modalities for Participating
Send a detailed proposal introducing your organisation, products, and services to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate to us how you would want to participate as well as the scope of your involvement which may include:
1. Event branding: which include backdrops, programme brochure advertisement, advertisement on Femina Plus Magazine (for ladies), etc. *NB: The options herein are cost associated
2. Total event sponsorship. *NB: This option is cost associated
For further details, please contact 08033596073.